Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring Celebrations

Over the past week, we've had a lot to celebrate...beautiful spring weather, Easter, an amazing promotion for Marshall, and a birthday for Blake and me!  We've had a lot of fun with friends and family lately, and I just wanted to share a few highlights.  Last Thursday was my 35th birthday...and I'm so thrilled with the life I have by this age!  I'm so blessed to have a loving husband, incredible child, the house I always dreamed of, and the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom.  I met up with some girlfriends to try on bridesmaids dresses for Melissa's wedding, and then we all had dinner at P.F. Chang's.  It was a delightful evening!  The icing on the cake (both literal and metaphorical) was that Marshall was rewarded for his tremendous efforts at work with a hefty raise!  He's been putting in a lot of hours and achieving some major goals with his company, and I'm so proud of him.  It's awesome that his company is recognizing him for all of his hard work!  We had a celebratory dinner the next evening, and John and Kimmie were sweet enough to babysit for us.  On Saturday, we went over to John and Kimmie's for a surprise party for Ginna's husband, Blake.  We had a great time meeting all of their friends, playing yard games, and enjoying the gorgeous weather.  On Easter Sunday, we went to our church service and Colin had fun exploring some goodies in his Easter basket.  John and Kimmie had invited us to an Easter/birthday brunch at the their house, which was delicious as always.  It was a joyful weekend, and the best parts were shared with family and friends! Here are some photos for you to enjoy :)

We went to a fun Easter egg hunt a few weeks ago in John and Kimmie's neighborhood...Colin LOVED searching for the eggs!


A beautiful bouquet from my sweet husband - 35 roses for my 35th birthday!

Colin looked so handsome in his Easter outfit!

"Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!"


...and one more Easter egg hunt in Grandma Kimmie's and Grandpa John's backyard

 Happy Easter, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment