Monday, November 4, 2013

A Lovely Baby Shower

Kimmie, Erin, Aubrey, and Melissa hosted a beautiful baby shower for me this past Saturday.  The theme was blue and white, and the decorations, balloons, and flowers were absolutely amazing!  The food was really cute too, and delicious of course :)  Kimmie made "Baby Boy Rothwell" banners and a sweet diaper cake as well.  It all just blew me away!  There were about 15 guests, including my mom and sister who came to Charlotte for the occasion.  Everyone brought lovely gifts, and I am so appreciative!  This little guy will be well-dressed, that's for sure!  I'm so thankful for everyone's hard work and thoughtfulness.  I feel so special and loved, and I know that baby will feel the same!  Here are a few photos from our wonderful afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment