Monday, February 24, 2014

A Sweet Message from Daddy

This morning, as I was feeding Colin and checking my email, I was delighted to find a very heartfelt note from Marshall.  It meant so much to me that I wanted to share it here as well!  I'm so lucky to have a husband who is so appreciative and caring.  It's only because he works so hard at his job that I'm able to stay home and raise our baby - and I'm loving every moment.  Being a mom is what I was truly meant to do!

Good morning sweetheart!  I hope you are able to get a little more sleep until Colin decides he misses you too much and wakes up J.  Watching you with our baby bring such a profound joy to my heart, words can’t justify what I feel… Mostly because it is a feeling that I have never experienced before.  My heart grows double the size when I see you two having music time; when he smiles at you when you get him up in the morning; when you talk to him on his changing pad and he really responds back!  It is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced!
You are the most amazing mother I have ever seen!  I knew you were going to be a wonderful mommy; but I never thought it would be like this!  It all comes so natural to you (or at least you make it look that way)!  From creating a schedule for him, to feeding, to understanding what his cries mean… I am in utter awe of you and the amazing job you’re doing!
Proud doesn’t begin to describe my emotions seeing you together and how amazing you are with Colin! I just love you so much and thank God every day for you!  You are AMAZING and I fall more in love with you every day we are lucky enough to spend together!!!
Have a great morning and a wonderful day!
ILYM (I Love You Madly)!

No comments:

Post a Comment